Learning Japanese Through Manga Ep.10

Japanese blog
0

Learning Japanese Through Manga Ep.10

beginner-intermediate




Yotsubato



******************

1."My Turn! My Turn!" litrary means "I will do" or "Let me do"

2."Yotsuba wanna do it too!!"
   "OK"



3."push push!"

4."OK OK"



5."If you push yourself backward you are gonna move"



6."weird kid......"

7."By the way in the vacant house near ours..."

8."I'v heard a new people will come... "

9."by any chance"



Notes

*********
1."yaru" it can means I/you/we do(present) I/you/we will do(future)

2."hai" means yes here it means "OK I agree"

3."oshite" means push (osu+te form)

5.verb in past +ra means IF conditional like (tabeta+ra =tabetara If you ate)


8."って" quoting particle

頑張って

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)