Japanese Through manga Yotsubato ep.8

Japanese blog
0

Learning Japanese Through Manga ep.8

beginner-intermediate

 

yotsubato

 

 

*Please try to read and understand without reading the translation * for more result*

 

 

1."by the way, inflammable garbage just Monday and Thursday while not inflammable garbage on Sunday"

 

2."If there is something you don't know please tell me without reservation"



3."you are high school student?"


4."yes? that's right"


5."No I thought you a reliable/clever person"



6."When I was on high school I was more....."

7."Ah, even now I am not very reliable/clever"

8."Hang on there please"

9."Ah,sorry"

 

 

 

 

10."By the way, you live here alone?"

11."No, I have a little daughter"

12."a while ago, she disappeared somewhere"

13."whattt?! a disaster"



14."well,I will go search for her"

"No it's OK"

15."It's always happening don't worry"

16."Is that so/I got it"



17."after this, I will go out..."

18."If I don't happen to see a child like her I will tell you/I will warn you"

"Thank you"



19."If you come to find a weird child ..."

20."probably it's her ""haa..."

 

 

21."ah..? What is your child name?"

22."Yotsuba" "Yotsuba"



23."Yosuba chan isn't it"


😀😀😀



Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)